We've put together some basic care instructions to follow for your beautiful bouquet.
- Remove all packaging and trim 2-3cm off the stems, making an additional cut with a sharp knife or secateurs.
- Remove any leaves that are below the water line and any discoloured guard petals from roses.
- Please keep your bouquet out of reach of pets as the contents may be toxic or harmful.
- Place flowers in a clean vase, fill with fresh cold water mixed with sachet of flower food provided. Do not use metal containers as they neutralise flower food.
- Where possible all lilies come in bud form to ensure they arrive in the freshest condition. To avoid staining from lily pollen, remove the anthers with a tissue as the bud opens.
- Display the flowers in cool, light location away from draughts ,direct heat and sunshine.
At Petals & Buds we take great care and pride in creating each and every one of our bouquets. We use fresh quality flowers to give you the best life possible, some maybe in bud when delivered, when in bud some roses may have brown or green coloured outer petals. This is a natural characteristic of the rose and does not affect the quality of the flower once opened.
Where possible we try to use recyclable products and recommend to help with the environment you place your flowers in your garden waste bin or composter.